Every Sunday from July 29th to October 21st, we will hold afternoon classes at the temple during Buddhist Lent (the “Rains Retreat”).
The following topics will be covered:
- To learn more about the Principles of The Five Precepts as an individual.
- To be able to know the Principles of Donations, Meditations and Mental Development.
- To learn more about Breathing and Consciousness, as applied to daily life.
- To learn how to apply the Principles of Dhamma appropriate to daily life.
The tentative class agenda includes (with breaks):
- Walking & Sitting Meditation
- Dhamma Talk with the monks
- Q&A and Discussion
The classes are open to everyone and all are welcome to attend. The cost is free; donations are welcome.
Click the links below for info on what was covered during the previous classes: